Thursday, November 27, 2014

Three strikes, you're...stuffed?

Happy turkey day to everyone, whether or not you go to an alley to stick your fingers in balls. Once again I am excited to see the family all together (minus my parents; they are going to Ron's daughter's house) and eat myself stupid. There will be football, of course, and we will also be watching Maleficent after dinner, which I have yet to see. Right now Josh and I are catching up on our sports shows and I am cheating by recording the Macy's Day Parade so I can skip through commercials. Our puppy is snuggled on the couch with us, and the slimy tongue of the Mia awaits us this afternoon. It's going to be a great day. :) 

I have not yet decided what the main focus of my blog will be. I did start a new job - nay, career - this month, which I am thrilled with so far, but I do not want to discuss that in too many details. I have been doing some more riding lately, although the horse I was spending the most time with has now been sold. My dog is adorable, but even I know better than to catalog his every action in a blog if I expect anyone to actually read it.

All that said, I am going to sign off and watch some giant balloons float between skyscrapers. Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment